Courses on offer
Problem-based learning and teaching: Careum teaches the basics of the model to teachers, training officers, and vocational trainers.
How do problem-based learning and teaching (PBL) work in terms of instruction? Pedagogical staff can take advantage of a range of courses designed to help them pick up the basics of the didactic model and associated forms of learning. Specific measures are communicated for ensuring successful implementation of self-managed and cooperative learning and teaching in both an educational and practical context.
Courses are led by experts. They combine what people need to know in order to implement problem-based learning within tutored sessions or skills training, devise learning and teaching material, and adopt a more academic take on the pedagogical learning concept.
The courses are run by Careum Continuing Education in collaboration with the Careum Training Centre and Careum Training Development (the competence centre for self-managed and interprofessional learning).
Courses available (in german)
- Basic course: Problem-based Learning and Teaching
- Advanced course: Problem-based Learning and Teaching – the Tutor
- Advanced course: Problem-based Learning and Teaching – the Skills Trainer
- Consolidation course: Problem-based Learning and Teaching – Using Different Methods in Tutored Sessions
- Consolidation course: Problem-based Learning and Teaching – Using Different Methods in Skills Training
- Practical course: Introduction to Problem-based Learning in Professional Practice
Information and registration
Detailed course descriptions are available on the Careum Continuing Education website and can be accessed using the search function. You can also register directly for courses via the website.